Our church is taking gradual steps to reopen to the public. In the current phase, the offices are operating at a limited capacity. Church members can visit the church facility by appointments. Please take the following the steps to make an appointment:
- Step 1: 48 hours prior your requested date to visit church, please fill in the church visit registration form below. Once submitted, our admin staff will email you to confirm if your requested date is available. You will also receive a link to an online health screening questionnaire.
- Step 2: On the day you are visiting church, please complete the online health screening questionnaire before entering. You will receive an email confirming whether you have passed the health screening test.
- Step 3: Once you enter church, please sign in at the reception desk by the main entrance.
If you match with any of the following criteria, please refrain from entering church. If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to call our staff.
- If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, or
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or
- If you are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (e.g., you are older adults, chronic medical conditions, and immunocompromised)